Learn how to market services effectively to build a competitive advantage for your organization!
This is a useful handbook for services marketing, that combines detailed and up-to-date academic research, with practical tips for real-life application for all key aspects of services marketing and management.
Here are some useful pointers from the book:
• Understand the difference between products vs services marketing;
• Discover the 5-part framework for services marketing and 3 stages of service consumption;
• Learn how to apply the 4Ps of marketing to services;
• Find out what it means to design your services process & servicescape, manage service staff for competitive advantage, and balance demand and supply; and
• Learn the components of building customer relationships and loyalty, and building an excellent service organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
If you’ve bought the book previously, email us your receipt for your book purchase, and get 30% off these summaries! Buy a copy of this book here, or get short volumes from the series, each covering a specific theme of services marketing.
Order your summary bundle now!
Who should read this:
• Corporate leaders and marketers
• Researchers, academia, and people interested to learn the fundamentals of services marketing
Keywords/Key concepts covered: 4Ps of marketing, Business, Customer Service, Distribution, Positioning, Price, Product, Sales & Marketing, Service Marketing, Service Processes Design, Customer Interface, Servicescape, Customer Loyalty, Return on Quality, Service Excellence, Service Recovery, Wheel of Loyalty, Cycle of Success, Marketing Communications, Yield Management, Revenue Management, Flower of Service, Winning in Service Markets, Jochen Wirtz