Adopt these longevity practices to live longer and better!
Would you like to live a long life, and stay healthy/active even in your old age? There are 5 Blue Zones around the world where a larger percentage of people live to 100 and beyond, the population remains active in their 80s and 90s, and don’t typically suffer from common degenerative diseases. Despite their differences in genes, environment and lifestyle, the centennials in these regions share 9 common denominators. By applying these longevity practices to your life, you too can improve your health and life expectancy!
Here are some life-changing takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Learn how the people in each of the 5 Blue Zones live, think and eat: Sardinia (Italy), Okinawa (Japan), Loma Linda (California, USA), Nicoya (Costa Rica) and Ikaria (Greece);
• Uncover the 9 longevity practices (The Power 9) that’s common to all the 5 Blue Zones, and learn practical strategies that can be adopted in modern industrialized societies; and
• Learn how you can create your Personal Blue Zone, build lifestyle habits and an ecosystem to improve your own health and longevity.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who’s interested to improve your health and life expectancy
• People working in the health and wellness industries
Key words/concepts covered: Body, Health, Wellness, Longevity, Diet, Disease, Life Expectancy, Power 9, Well-Being, The Blue Zones, Dan Buettner