Join the 5AM Club and transform your results, health, and happiness!
The 5AM Club is the cornerstone of achieving world-class performance and living a splendid life. It involves the habit of waking up at 5am daily, starting your day on a right note, and adopting a range of positive habits to multiply your results. Using a parable, Robin Sharma explains various productivity principles and tactics built on research and brain sciences. Find out how you can be in the top 5% of performers, and transform your results, happiness, and health!
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the ingredients for top performance, including the 3-step success formula, 4 areas of focus, 4 interior empires (mindset, heartset, healthset, soulset), self-leadership, mastery, and more;
• Learn about the human brain, willpower, habits formation, transient hypofrontality, flow, and other scientific concepts that affect your ability to enter a peak performance state;
• Find out how to use the Victory Hour and 20/20/20 Formula to supercharge your morning, improve your baseline performance and transform you results/life; and
• Learn additional success strategies/concepts to amplify your productivity, e.g. the 90/90/1 Rule, 60/10 Cycles, evening routines, using a personal GPS, etc.
Who should read this:
• People who’re feeling stuck, demotivated, overwhelmed or frustrated with life.
• Anyone who wishes to improve your performance, productivity and fulfilment.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Personal Development, Success Habits, Morning Routine, Productivity, Potential, Happiness, Motivation, Health & Wellness, The 5am Club, The 5 AM Club, Robin Sharma