Learn how to successfully launch high-tech products and dominate the market!
What are the key sales and marketing challenges you’ll encounter when launching a new, cutting-edge technology? What are the main differences, success factors vs pitfalls for early-markets vs mainstream markets? In this book, Geoffrey Moore explains why companies are especially vulnerable when they’re trying to cross the chasm between a small minority of early customers and the large majority of mainstream customers. He presents powerful concepts and strategies to help you bring high-tech products to market successfully and achieve growth and profits.
Here are some useful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Find out about the Technology Adoption Life Cycle, the High-Tech Marketing Model, the gaps/chasm that exists between 5 key customer groups and the implications for companies involved in high-tech products;
• Uncover common myths about marketing, and find out what it really means to define your target customers. Get detailed insights on how to market to customers at different phases of the tech adoption life cycle, including innovators, early adopters, early majority, late majority and laggards;
• Understand why the chasm exists between the early adopters (visionaries) and the early majority (pragmatists), as well as the success factors vs pitfalls while you’re in the chasm; and
• Learn how to successfully cross the chasm with a 4-part process, with detailed tips and action steps.
Who should read this:
• Investors, engineers, developers, marketers and managers in the high-tech community
• Entrepreneurs & business owners / leaders involved in marketing and product development
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Technology, Innovation, High-Tech Products, Product Launch, Product Development, Sales & Marketing, Technology Adoption Life Cycle, High-Tech Marketing Model, Crossing the Chasm, Geoffrey Moore