Learn how shape your brain for greater happiness, love and wisdom!
Recent scientific discoveries have shed light on how our brains work, and why traditional Buddhist contemplative practices can awaken our minds and create positive change. In this book, the authors combine scientific research about our brain with practical tips that you can use to shape your neural structures and thus change your brain, to feel happier, more loved, and focused.
Here are some takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand why you’ve evolved with certain coping mechanisms, why these are essential for your survival yet cause suffering;
• Learn about your key body systems, how they respond to threats vs rewards, and how they affect your mental and emotional states;
• Gain tips and strategies to overcome your negativity bias and boost positive experiences to feel more calm and happy;
• Find out how to cultivate empathy, compassion and loving kindness, to feel loved and surround yourself with love; and
• Discover how you can become more mindful and direct your attention at will.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone seeking to greater happiness, focus, peace, love and spiritual growth
• Those interested in mindfulness and meditative practices
Keywords/ concepts: Personal Development, Health & Wellness, Neuroscience, Mindfulness, Brain Potential, Spiritual Growth, Inner Peace, Love, Happiness, Wisdom, Suffering, Buddhism, Contemplation, Meditation, Buddha’s Brain, Rick Hanson