Find out how you can move to the next level by removing unhelpful habits.
In this book, executive coach Marshall Goldsmith shares how successful people can move to even greater heights by addressing certain habits at work that’re jeopardizing their otherwise-outstanding career. After working with more than 100 executives over more than 30 years, Goldsmith found that the same beliefs that contributed to our past successes can also hinder our future successes. And, most successful people have 1-2 annoying interpersonal or leadership behaviors that’re keeping them from the next level. By becoming aware of these habits and making a decision to stop them, you can achieve even greater levels of success and impact.
Here are some powerful insights you can take away from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the paradox of success, or how the same 4 beliefs that had brought you to where you are could also be blocking you from where you want to go;
• Find out which are the 20 ineffective behaviors and habits that successful people and senior leaders may exhibit unknowingly; and
• Learn how to identify and stop the habits that are holding you back from the next level, and how to take the 7 steps to lock in the changes permanently.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and managers
• Anyone who has achieved some level of success and wish to further develop themselves
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Leadership, Management, Success, Potential, Personal Development, What Got You Here Won’t Get You There, Marshall Goldsmith