Learn when to stick it out and when to let go.
It’s a myth that winners never quit. In reality, winners and high-achievers attain outstanding results precisely because they know when to quit and when to persevere. In this book, Seth Godin explains why it’s so hard to quit the wrong things and stick to the right things, as well as what you should do to stay on the right path.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand why you should aim to be the Best in the World at what you do;
• Find out about the 3 curves that reflect all situations in life, and what to do about them; and
• Learn how to quit strategically, i.e. when to stick and when to let go.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 9-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 9-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone interested in achieving success and maximizing your potential;
• People who’re facing challenges in work and life.
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Success, Potential, Motivation, Perseverance, Strategic Quitting, The Dip, Seth Godin