Use this powerful tool to exponentially increase your business revenue!
For any business, money is like oxygen–you need it to survive. And, in any business, marketing always provides the biggest leverage. A 10% improvement in marketing skills can generate an exponential improvement in your bottom line. Yet, many many business people find marketing to be overwhelming or confusing. They confuse strategy and tactics, and waste time/money on activities that are ineffective. The 1-Page Marketing Plan distills the marketing planning process into a 9 sets of key activities spread over 3 phases, to help you position your company, attract customers and create marketing systems for sustainable growth. These represent the 20% of critical activities that will deliver 80% of your results, and are especially useful for small and medium business.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the fundamentals of marketing, including the difference between marketing strategy and tactics, branding vs direct response marketing, and how you can apply the 80/20 rule to get the most from every dollar and hour spent on marketing;
• Find out how the marketing process works over 3 phases: Attracting cold prospects and getting them to indicate interest, nurturing these leads into customers, then converting them into raving fans;.
• Learn exactly how to focus on 9 sets of high-impact marketing activities and skillsets, including how to: select your target market, craft a compelling message, reach prospects with the right media, capture leads, nurture leads, convert them to sales, deliver a superb experience, increase your customer lifetime value, orchestrate and stimulate referrals.
Who should read this:
• Anyone with responsibilities in sales, marketing and business development
• Entrepreneurs, business owners, and consultants
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 18-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 18-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Small-Medium Enterprises, Marketing Strategy, Profits, Target Market, Advertising, Marketing Funnel, Sales Conversion, Referrals, Customer Lifetime Value, Unique Selling Point, Leads Nurture, The 1-Page Marketing Plan, Allan Dib