Learn Systems Thinking with 4 Simple but Powerful Rules!
To understand and address complex problems, we need to think in terms of systems. This book by Derek Cabrera and Laura Cabrera presents 4 powerful rules that anyone—from school children to rocket scientists—can apply to learn, practice, and master systems thinking, improve your personal/professional effectiveness, and solve everyday challenges and wicked problems.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand what are wicked problems and what makes them so hard to solve;
• Learn the 4 DSRP rules (Distinctions, Systems, Relationships, Perspectives), and how to apply them in daily and advanced settings.
• Find out how you can organize, structure, and visualize your content to better understanding an issue, make structural predictions, solve problems, become a systems thinker and build systems thinking organizations.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, analysts, decision-makers, and educators
• Anyone interested to improve your critical thinking and problem-solving skills
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Professional Development, Systems Thinking, Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Decision Making, Business, Complex Systems, Wicked Problems, Mental Models, Learning Organizations, Systems Thinking Made Simple, Derek Cabrera, Laura Cabrera
There are no reviews yet.