Discover how to unlock the true power of introversion!
Today, management and cultural norms in America favor extroversion over introversion. But, it’s simply not true that an achiever or a great leader must be bold, action-oriented, outgoing, and aggressive.
In this book, Cain explains why introverts may be severely undervalued, and how we can bring out the best in ourselves and others by changing the way we see introversion.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Learn the differences between introverts and extroverts, and why they both have their strengths and weaknesses;
• Understand how the “Extrovert Ideal” affect us in all areas of life, and debunk myths about introversion and extroversion in leadership, mastery, creativity and productivity;
• Find out how to get the most out of both introverts and extroverts, including how to maximize your personal potential, improve social relationships, enhance results of teamwork and collaboration, and improve parenting, learning and education.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders
• Parents, educators, and people in the people-development industry
Key words/concepts covered: Success, Personality, Introversion, Extroversion, Learning, Growth, Personal Development, Parenting, Education, Potential, Leadership, Teamwork, Creativity, Problem-solving, Quiet, Susan Cain