Learn these 9 truths to improve engagement and results for your team & organization!
Many of the organizational systems and practices that we take for granted are actually be built on flawed beliefs and assumptions. By rethinking the way people are hired, trained, rewarded and promoted, leaders can bring out the best in each team member, improve engagement and results for both the employees and their organization. In this book, Ashley Goodall (Cisco’s head of Leadership and Team Intelligence) teams up with Marcus Buckingham (best-selling author and ADP Research Institute’s head of People and Performance Research) to uncover the underlying sources of frustration and unhappiness at work.
Here are some powerful takeaways you’ll gain from this summary:
• Uncover the 8 conditions associated with the most engaged and productive team members, and how they can be applied to your team/organization;
• Learn the 9 lies and truths about work, including why: Teams matter more than companies, intelligence trumps great plans, you should cascade meaning (not goals), the best people are spiky (not well-rounded), people need attention (not feedback), we can only reliably rate our own experiences (but other people), people have momentum (not just potential), what matters is love-in-work (not work-life balance), and great leadership isn’t a “thing” with fixed traits.
Who should read this:
• People in human resource or people development roles
• Business owners, leaders, managers, consultants and trainers
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Management, Leadership, Human Resource, Performance Management, Motivation, Employee Engagement, Organizational Success, Nine Lies About Work, Marcus Buckingham, Ashley Goodall