Learn how to become a powerful connector and relationship-builder!
The rich get richer not just because of their financial resources, but because they have well-connected friends and associates who share valuable advice and open doors to the right people and opportunities. It’s like being part of a privileged club. In this detailed guidebook, Keith Ferrazzi shares specific strategies and tips so you too can join the club, become a highly-accomplished connector, and build meaningful relationships that fulfill your professional/personal goals while concurrently helping others.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Build the right foundation with the right mindset behind networking. Learn how to build deep, meaningful relationships by adding value and helping others to succeed.
• Uncover the various skillsets required to become an effective networker, and learn specific strategies, approaches and tips to start opening doors, making connections and nurturing your relationships.
• Find out develop and broadcast your personal brand, and convert your connections into true friends and compatriots; and
• Learn how to connect upward to important people, reach out downward to help others who haven’t yet “made it”, expand and maintain your network.
Who should read this:
• Leaders and people developers
• Anyone who wants to improve your relationship-building, networking and people skills
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 16-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 16-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords/concepts covered: People skills, Relationships, Networking, Social Circle, Communication, Personal Branding, Never Eat Alone, Keith Ferrazzi