Find out how to enjoy money and fulfillment by doing what you naturally love!
How do legendary figures like Charles Darwin and Leonardo Da Vinci uncover their calling and become widely-admired Masters with such phenomenal breakthroughs? Mastery is the sensation that you’re in full control of yourself, your environment and reality. As a master, you can enjoy both money and fulfillment doing what you naturally love. In this book, Robert Greene combines extensive research on neuro/cognitive sciences and biographies of Masters to help you understand how you too, can become a high-achiever and attain mastery in your desired field(s).
Here are some of the powerful insights and takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Understand how you can systematically nurture mastery in 3 phases: Apprenticeship, Creative-active and Mastery;
• Learn specific strategies and tips on how to (i) find your calling, (ii) become a great apprentice, (iii) find the right mentor(s) and optimize your relationship with them, (iv) cultivate social intelligence, (v) become multi-dimensional and (vi) combine intuition and rationality to become a true Master; and
• Get inspiring insights from stories and examples of Masters from various walks of life, e.g. sports, art, and medicine.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, coaches, trainers, teachers and people developers
• Anyone who wants to find your ideal career, purpose/niche, achieve breakthrough results, and have greater success and fulfillment
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Career, Success, Potential, Calling, Life’s Task, Purpose, Niche, Apprenticeship, Mentorship, Learning and Development, Problem-Solving, Creativity, Achievement, Mastery, Robert Greene