By Peter Brown, Henry Roediger III, Mark McDaniel
Learning is one of the key success ingredients in any area of life. Yet, most of us are learning the wrong way. This book explains why many of our existing learning strategies are ineffective, and presents a better approach that will deliver deeper, more precise and more lasting learning.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How learning occurs, and what’s required for learning to be effective;
• Why the common/popular learning strategies we use (e.g. re-reading, repeated practice) are ineffective; and
• The empirically-proven learning strategies, why they work and how you can apply them to improve your performance and abilities..
Who should read this:
• Parents, educators, coaches, trainers and people in the education and people-development industries
• Business leaders and people responsible for learning & development
• Students and and anyone who believes in lifelong learning.