Learn how true innovation really works, and how to build a healthy innovation pipeline!
Innovation is a complex process, with many variables and forces at play. This book provides insights into the true processes behind innovation, and presents a universal model that explains how key stakeholders can contribute to, and benefit from, a robust innovation system.
Here are some powerful insights you can take away from the book:
• Understand the difference between fundamental innovation and incremental innovation;
• Find out why the lack of innovation is an underlying cause of the USA’s ailing economy and what it means for policy-makers;
• Uncover a comprehensive model that explains the relationship between stakeholders (innovators, investors, corporations, universities and governments), the macro-environment and the innovation process; and
• Learn useful tips and perspectives to think about and manage innovation in your organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 31-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
Buy a copy of this book here.
Order your summary bundle now!
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, technopreneurs, and aspiring entrepreneurs
• Government agencies and policy-makers
• Corporate executives involved in new product development/ innovation
• Individual and corporate investors in tech startups
• Researchers, scientists, engineers and academia
Some questions addressed:
• How does innovation really work and what are the variables involved?
• How do ideas evolve from concept to commercialization? Can I influence or manage it?
• How long do “good tech ideas” or “new technologies” really take to get to market?
• How can we improve the effectiveness of our innovative research and experiments?
• How can we create our next tech/ innovative breakthrough?
• What should I look out for when investing in a tech startup? When should I enter?
• I have an exciting tech solution that can change the world. What can I do next?
• How can we facilitate creativity and innovations at a national level?
Key concepts covered: Innovation, innovation ecosystem, product development, technology, R&D, venture-capital funding, research and development, Andreas Wankerl, Carl Schramm, Eugene Fitzgerald, Inside Real Innovation