Learn these 6 essential skillsets to communicate effectively with kids of all ages!
Any parent or teacher will know how challenging it can be to nurture children of any age. In this book, parenting experts Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish present a down-to-earth, respectful approach to parenting. This is built on the child-rearing philosophy of Dr. Haim Ginott, with additional insights, steps, techniques, examples and tips developed from decades of real-world application.
In this practical guidebook, you’ll learn the 6 essential skillsets (with examples, tips and exercises) for communicating effectively with children of all ages:
• Learn 4 approaches to help children to deal with their feelings;
• Discover the 5 skills to gain cooperation without negative feelings;
• How out how to use several alternatives to punishment that’re more effective in influencing behaviors;
• Master the 7 ways to encourage autonomy and nurture children who are independent, responsible and competent;
• Find out how to give descriptive praise in a way that’ll shape their children’s self-image and esteem;
• Learn 6 skills to free children from playing roles based on the “labels” they’re given
Who should read this:
• Parents, teachers, educators and people working with children.
• Anyone who wants to become better at improving their communication or parenting skills.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Parenting, Communication, Family, Relationships, How to Talk So Kids Will Listen & Listen So Kids Will Talk, Adele Faber, Elaine Mazlish, Dr. Haim Ginott