Use this proven method to achieve massive, systematic growth at a fraction of the cost!
What do leading firms like Dropbox, LinkedIn, Tesla, Adobe and Airbnb have in common? They’ve all adopted growth-hacking as a primary growth engine, empowering them to grow at a fraction of the cost of traditional marketing and advertising. This book presents the principles, concepts and steps to hacking growth. It details how you can use a rigorous method for rapid, cross-functional experimentation to find, test, refine and implement top growth opportunities.
Here are some powerful takeaways you’ll gain from this summary:
• Understand the 3 pre-requisites—a growth team, a must-have product, and growth levers—that you’d need before you’re ready to drive growth via high-tempo testing. Learn what each component entails and how you can get them in place in your business;
• Learn how to implement the 4 key steps—analysis, ideation, prioritization and testing—of high-tempo testing, and how to use this process to create a virtuous growth cycle.
• Find out (with a detailed step-by-step guide) how you can apply the concepts above to start hacking growth across the entire sales and marketing funnel, including how to acquire, activate, retain and monetize customers most effectively.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, business owners and consultants
• People who’re responsible for growth, business development, sales/marketing or product development
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Growth-hacking, Business Strategy, Business Growth, Business Development, Sales, Marketing, Funnel Optimization, Conversion Optimization, Product Testing, Product Development, High-Tempo Testing, Innovation, Hacking Growth, Sean Ellis, Morgan Brown