Overcome the 3 fears that obstruct client trust and loyalty!
Consultants, advisors and service providers often think that they must appear strong, assured and in control to gain their clients’ confidence. That’s untrue, and may even backfire. In this book, Patrick Lencioni explains how transparency and vulnerability can be much more effective for winning clients’ trust and loyalty, to build stronger and more lasting relationships, and convert clients into ambassadors. The insights are especially useful for service providers, consultants and advisors who serve internal or external clients.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the 3 fears that hinder client trust and loyalty: Fear of losing the business, Fear of being embarrassed, and Fear of feeling inferior.
• Learn specific strategies and practices to overcome each of the 3 fears, including how to: show your sincerity in building a long-term relationship, serve your clients’ interests even if it means risks/effort on your part, have the courage to speak up or point out hard truths, and be willing to shoulder your clients’ burdens and share their passions/struggles.
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs, business development or sales executives
• Service providers, consultants and advisors who serve internal or external clients
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 10-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 10-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Professional Development, Management, Customer loyalty, Customer relations, Consulting, Sales, Entrepreneurship, Getting Naked, Patrick Lencioni