Build solid relationships and succeed in life, 1 conversation at a time!
The quality of your personal and professional conversations directly affect your levels of happiness and success. How can you authentically address your most challenging problems, improve outcomes in all aspects of your life, and build deep relationships? Susan Scott addresses these questions with 7 principles of fierce conversations.
Here are some of the key insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand the 4 objectives and 3 core ideas behind fierce conversations; and
• Learn the 7 principles to start mastering fierce conversations personally and professionally: Have the courage to investigate reality, Stop hiding and start getting real, Be present (and nowhere else), Confront your toughest challenge now, Follow your Instincts, Take responsibility for your emotional wake, and Use silence purposefully.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, business leaders, and coaches/trainers
• Anyone who wishes to improve your communication and people skills, build trust and improve team/organizational performance.
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Professional Development, Personal Development, Psychology, Communication, Relationships, Conversation, Leadership, Management, Coaching, People Skills, Conflict, Confrontation, Fierce Conversations, Susan Scott
There are no reviews yet.