Learn 12 rules to avoid rigidity in times of change and turbulence!
Order and chaos are 2 sides of the same coin. Too much order can lead to ridigity and stagnation while too much chaos can be confusing and overwhelming. In times of turbulence and chaos, we may try to restore order by rigidly clinging to what we “know”. Unfortunately, this only backfires. In 12 Rules for Life, Jordan Peterson presented 12 rules to help you create a sense of order in a chaotic world. In this book, he presents an additional 12 rules to help you embrace chaos and avoid rigidity in times of upheaval.
Key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics :
• Understand the roles of Order and Chaos in our lives; and
• Learn 12 rules that can help you to embrace chaos and find meaning/peace in times of uncertainty: Balance social convention and creative change, Keep moving toward your ideal self, Address the small issues, Look for opportunities where responsibility has been abdicated, Don’t betray your values and conscience, Cast ideologies aside, Commit to something fully, Create something beautiful, Clear up unresolved issues from the past, Sustain romance with planning and effort, Don’t succumb to resentment, deceit or arrogance, and Stay grateful in spite of your suffering.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, parents, educators, coaches and people developers
• People who’re facing turbulence, upheavals or major challenges in life
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 28-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Psychology, Philosophy, Spiritual Growth, Relationships, Sociology, Purpose, Meaning, Happiness, Relationships, Religion, Science, Culture, Suffering, Peace, Gratitude, Transendence, Values, Ideal Self, Responsibility, Self-Deceit, Morality, Ethics, Self-Expression, 12 Rules of Life, Beyond Order, Jordan B. Peterson
There are no reviews yet.