By Charles Wheelan
Economic analysis can be useful for investors, business, and government policy makers. Yet, economic concepts can seem complex because of all the bars, charts and technical jargon. This book explains powerful economic concepts in layman terms, making it so much easier to grasp important economic concepts and understand how businesses, people and the economy work.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• How markets work, the role of incentives and disincentives, and the roles (and inefficiencies) of governments;
• Insights the economics of information, human capital, financial markets (including financial instruments and investment principles);
• Insights about politics, economic indicators and globalization
Who should read this:
• Business professionals, policy makers and public servants;
• Students and anyone who wants to learn about economic concepts and fundamentals.
$9.97 – $13.97