Grasp powerful economic concepts to make sense of business, people and the economy
Economic analysis can be useful for investors, business, and government policy makers. Yet, economic concepts can seem complex because of all the bars, charts and technical jargon.
This book explains powerful economic concepts in layman terms, making it so much easier to grasp important economic concepts and understand how businesses, people and the economy work.
Here are some important economic concepts and fundamentals that you’ll find in the book/ book summary:
• How Markets Work
• The Use of Incentives and Disincentives
• The Roles (and Inefficiencies) of Government
• The Economics of Information
• Human Capital
• Financial Markets (including financial instruments and investment principles)
• Politics, Economic Indicators and Globalization
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 12-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 12-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Charles Wheelan, Economics, Finance, Naked Economics, Money