Gain control of your money in 6 weeks and eventually become financially independent!
You don’t need to be a financial expert to become rich. The best financial management principles are actually very simple: sound budgeting, conscious spending, sensible banking, and buy-and-hold investment strategies. Yet, many young people are living from paycheck to paycheck, with no savings and no plans for their financial future. This book presents a 6-week program that’ll help you to start managing your money better and live a more fulfilling life. The insights are especially useful for young people in their 20s and 30s in America, but can be applied by anyone who wants to be financially well-off.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Learn the basics of money management and investment e.g. the role of credit, how banks really work, different types of bank and investment accounts, types of asset classes etc.; and
• Find out how to regain control of your money and set up your investments in 6 weeks, then maintain your investments to eventually achieve financial independence and live a rich, fulfilling life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Young people (20s and 30s) who want to manage your money wisely and start investing
• Anyone who wants to improve your financial intelligence and build your long-term wealth while living life to the fullest.
Key words/concepts covered: Wealth, Debt, Financial Intelligence, Investment, Money Management, Financial Freedom, I Will Teach You to be Rich, Ramit Sethi