Improve your mental agility & rethinking abilities for greater success & happiness!
To succeed in a complex, dynamic world, you must be able to unlearn, rethink and relearn. Your mental agility not only affects your problem-solving capacity, but also shapes your perspectives and options to increase your success and happiness in life. In this book, Adam Grant shares his years of research and experiments, and presents specific strategies for improving mental agility at individual, interpersonal and collective levels.
Here are some of the key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out why our beliefs, knowledge, insights, and even widely-held “truths” are often wrong, and how our psychological biases and flaws can restrict our perspectives.
• Learn 11 sets of strategies that you can apply to (i) improve individual rethinking (open your mind and update your views), (ii) improve interpersonal rethinking (open others’ minds and encourage them to rethink) and (iii) improve collective rethinking (to build lifelong learning communities).
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Educators, parents, trainers, coaches and those in people-development roles;
• Anyone who wishes to expand your perspectives, improve your problem-solving and critical thinking skills.
Key words/concepts covered: Problem-Solving, Adaptability, Cognitive Skills, Creativity, Critical Thinking, Success, Change, Potential, Learning and Development, Personal Development, Think Again, Adam Grant