Improve your Thinking and Creativity with these 5 Powerful Strategies!
Brilliant thinkers and innovators aren’t born with superior intellect. They’re just ordinary people who’ve adopted sound strategies to think, learn and create more effectively. In this book, Edward Burger and Michael Starbird present 5 practical learning strategies for thinking and creativity.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn 5 strategies of effective thinking, with practical tips to: (i) ground your thinking (to understand something deeply), (ii) learn from mistakes (to ignite insights from failure), (iii) ask challenging questions (to deepen your thinking, learning and creativity), (iv) tap on the natural flow of ideas, and (v) transform yourself in a lifelong process of change and evolution.
• Remember the 5 strategies easily by connecting them with 5 elements: earth, fire, air, water and the quintessential element.
Who should read this:
• Teachers, educators, trainers, business leaders and people in people development roles
• Anyone who wishes to improve your thinking, learning and creativity
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• An 11-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 23-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• An 11-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Learning and Development, Personal Development, Thinking, Creativity, Problem-Solving, Success, The 5 Elements of Effective Thinking, Edward Burger, Michael Starbird