Cultivate indomitable willpower and gain control of your life!
Do you believe that you have limited willpower, or even weak willpower? What if you already have unlimited willpower, and all you lack is the understanding of how self-control works and how to manage it?
In this book, Menno Henselmans presents hundreds of scientific references and research studies to explain the science self-control, along with 53 tips and strategies to take control of your mind and body, improve your productivity, motivation, health and fitness.
Here are the powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the misconceptions about willpower, learn how your brain works, and why/how you suffer from self-control failures.
• Learn 53 practical tips/strategies (along with their scientific background) to improve your self-control in real life. These include: 16 tips for improving productivity, 23 tips for sticking to a sound diet, 10 tips for exercising more effortlessly, and 4 tips for improving your self-motivation.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 36-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who wishes to improve their self-control and willpower;
• People who want specific strategies or tips for dieting, weight-loss, better health, fitness, productivity and motivation.
Key words/concepts covered: Self Help, Personal Development, Self Improvement, Psychology, Willpower, Self-Control, Self-Management, Motivation, Productivity, Procrastination, Neuroscience, Brain Science, Diet, Weight-Loss, Fat-Loss, Fitness, Health, Exercise, The Science of Self-Control, Menno Henselmans
There are no reviews yet.