by Amy C. Edmondson
We live in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world, where team collaboration and innovation are crucial for organizational success. Psychological safety has been found to positively affect employees’ ability to contribute, collaborate, learn and grow. These in turn improve team innovation, diversity, inclusion, sense of belonging, and performance. This book explains how you can build fearless organizations or psychologically-safe environments where people can speak up and contribute freely.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What psychological safety is and isn’t, and how it affects indivduals, teams and organizations.
• The difference between a Culture of Silence vs a Culture of Psychological Safety. Find out how real-world organizations use various approaches and tools to create psychological safety, improve learning, growth and innovation.
• The 3 leadership strategies to start building psychological safety in your organization.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and business leaders
• Anyone who wishes to improve your leadership skills or develop psychological safety in your team/organization
$9.97 – $13.97