Build the ideal environment for learning, growth and innovation!
We live in an increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous (VUCA) world, where team collaboration and innovation are crucial for organizational success. Psychological safety has been found to positively affect employees’ ability to contribute, collaborate, learn and grow. These in turn improve team innovation, diversity, inclusion, sense of belonging, and performance. This book explains how you can build fearless organizations or psychologically-safe environments where people can speak up and contribute freely.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn what psychological safety is and isn’t, and how it affects indivduals, teams and organizations.
• Understand the difference between a Culture of Silence vs a Culture of Psychological Safety. Find out how real-world organizations use various approaches and tools to create psychological safety, improve learning, growth and innovation.
• Learn the 3 leadership strategies to start building psychological safety in your organization.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and business leaders
• Anyone who wishes to improve your leadership skills or develop psychological safety in your team/organization
Key words/concepts covered: Leadership, Management, Business, Professional Development, Personal Development, Teamwork, Psychology, Psychological Safety, Learning, Innovation, Culture, The Fearless Organization, Amy C. Edmondson
There are no reviews yet.