Find out how to reinvent your organization to meet the challenges of the future!
Over centuries of human evolution, mankind has changed the way we organize ourselves and collaborate with one another. Our organizational models reflect our levels of consciousness at each phase of our evolution.
What if there was a way to build dream organizations that (a) overcome existing problems of bureaucracy, silos and infighting, (b) allow us to grow in a sustainable way without irreversibly damaging our ecology and (c) allow people to do productive and meaningful work, develop their talents/potential and fulfill their calling?
This book gives us a glimpse of the new paradigm that we’re entering as a species, and the organizational models and practices that can allow us to address most of our modern-day challenges.
Here are the powerful insights you can expect from this book:
• Understand how our organizational models reflect our consciousness and psychological development;
• Discover the 7 paradigms of mankind’s consciousness evolution, and the breakthroughs and limitations of our organizational models in each paradigm;
• Find out why we’re likely to be on the verge of another paradigm shift, and what we can learn from pioneer organizations that have already made the leap to the new paradigm;
• Learn the specific philosophies and practices used by the pioneer organizations to achieve new breakthroughs in self-management, wholeness and evolutionary purpose; and
• Uncover the 2 critical conditions needed to create or transit to the new paradigm.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers, executives, and strategic consultants
• Leaders from profit and non-profit organizations looking for new approaches to global challenges
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Strategy, Culture, Organizational Models, Organizational Transformation, Non-profit organizations, Management, Leadership, Human Potential, Human Consciousness, Organizational Evolution, Social Responsibility, Wholeness, Self-Managing Teams, Organizational Purpose, Reinventing Organizations, Frederic Laloux
There are no reviews yet.