By Thich Nhat Hanh
In our modern life, most people are constantly worrying and chasing after new goals. We seek fulfillment, happiness and peace, not realizing that these are already in us. Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967, Thich Nhat Hanh shares how mindfulness can help us to manage negative feelings like anger, sorrow, and grief, to bring peace and happiness to ourselves and others.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• Key ideas and techniques for cultivating awareness and mindfulness;
• How to transform negative emotions and handle difficult psychological states; and
• How to master the art of mindful living and enjoy peace and happiness.
Who should read this:
• Coaches, Counsellors, and Therapists
• Anyone who wants to improve their spiritual growth, mindfulness, and achieve inner peace.