Learn the art of mindfulness to enjoy deep-felt peace & joy.
In our modern life, most people are constantly worrying and chasing after new goals. We seek fulfillment, happiness and peace, not realizing that these are already in us. Nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize in 1967, Hanh shares how mindfulness can help us to manage negative feelings like anger, sorrow, and grief, to bring peace and happiness to ourselves and others.
From this book, you’ll discover:
• Key ideas and techniques for cultivating awareness and mindfulness;
• How to transform negative emotions and handle difficult psychological states; and
• How to master the art of mindful living and enjoy peace and happiness.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Anger Management, Happiness, Healing, Internal Formations, Mindful Living, Meditation, Mindfulness, Peace is Every Step, Spiritual Growth, Thich Nhat Hanh