by Alistair Croll & Benjamin Yoskovitz
Whether you run a conventional or online business, you need numbers to know where you stand and what to focus on. When it comes to launching new products and businesses, analytics are crucial to ensure you’re investing your limited resources on the right things. Yet, it’s hard to know which numbers to measure or focus on. This is a detailed guidebook to explain the lean startup approach, and how you can use lean analytics as part of your build-measure-learn cycle to make data-backed decisions, get the most from every dollar and grow your startup faster.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What’s the lean startup approach, and learn the existing lean frameworks that’ve revolutionized modern businesses;
• How Lean Analytics comes in for the “measure” component of the Build-Measure-Learn cycle, and what are the key considerations in choosing the right metrics;
• The step-by-step guide to apply Lean Analytics, including how to: (i) identify the key components in your business model, (ii) get ideas from 6 common business models, (iii) know which of the 5 Lean Analytics stages you’re at, and (iv) what’s the One Metric That Matters given where you are. Learn how to identify, quantify and manage the riskiest aspect of your business; and
• How to apply Lean Analytics to enterprise sales, intrapreneurship in established organizations, and to build a data-based culture.
Who should read this:
• Anyone with responsibilities in innovation, product development, and business development
• Entrepreneurs, business owners, leaders, managers and consultants
$9.97 – $13.97