Learn the best management practices for the modern workplace!
How have lifestyles and expectations about work changed? How do the younger generations of workers see their work and careers today? Which organizational practices are the most effective for the modern workforce? This book presents Gallup’s research answers to these questions. The insights are useful for any leader, manager, executive or human resource (HR) professional.
Here are some key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn how work expectations have changed for Millennials and Generation Z, and what it means for your organization’s strategy and culture;
• Find out how to attract, develop and retain top talents by building an employment brand and managing the employee life cycle. This includes: attracting top talents, hiring the best fit, setting the right tone with onboarding, managing performance, improving employee engagement, coaching people to grow, planning effective successions and exits; and
• Understand the future of work, including trends/priorities in: diversity and inclusion, creativity and innovation, technology and digitization, telecommuting, remote work and gig jobs.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and business owners;
• Human resource practitioners (including HR personnel, trainers and coaches);
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 30-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Leadership, Professional Development, Personal Development, Management, Gallup, Strengths, Work Trends, Human Resource, Talent Management, Employee Engagement, Coaching, Performance Management, It’s the Manager, Jim Clifton, Jim Harter
There are no reviews yet.