Learn the ingredients & barriers to creativity, and build a creative culture!
It’s not easy to build a creative culture and successfully innovate in a fast-changing world. In this book, Ed Catmull, President of Pixar Animation and Disney Animation, shares what happens behind-the-scenes in these 2 great companies.
By sharing his mistakes, reflections, and the approaches used to remove barriers to creativity, Catmull shows us how creativity really works, and how we can likewise build and maintain a creative, solutions-oriented organization. A must-read for any leader who’s keen to learn the truth about building a dynamic culture, a creative work environment or a lasting organization.
Here are some key ideas you can expect to learn from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn the true story of how Pixar was born, and what it took to create its first successful animated film, over a 20-year journey;
• Understand the ingredients for creativity, and why it’s so hard to achieve them in reality;
• Know the common barriers to creativity and innovation, and what it takes to overcome them;
• Get a glimpse of the behind-the-scene processes, efforts and struggles involved in creating a blockbuster animated film, and learn some of the tools and mechanisms used at Pixar Animation to continually rejuvenate itself; and
• Gain inspiring insights into how great leaders work to unite their teams and unleash personal/ team creativity, and get a peek into some of the greatest creative minds at work.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Business Owners and Corporate Leaders
• Innovators, Inventors, Techies and Creative folks
• People in the entertainment and creative industries
• Anyone interested to build a creative and solutions-oriented environment
Key words/concepts covered: right environment, right people, people management, teamwork, synergy, empowerment, brainstorming, problem-solving, creative culture, mission and purpose, Notes Day, Braintrust, creative experimentation, change management, risk management, Ed Catmull, Amy Wallace, Creativity Inc, Pixar Animation, Disney Animation, leadership & management, technology & innovation, learning organization