by Judith Glaser
Conversations are an important source of connection and energy, and the building blocks that shape our relationships and culture. Conversational Intelligence (C-IQ) is our ability to assess interpersonal dynamics and connect with one another. By developing the collective C-IQ in themselves and their teams, leaders can build heathy relationships and organizations, help their teams to develop shared meaning and direction, see new possibilities and co-create a new future.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The neuroscience behind human interactions, including the 5 parts of the brain, how they generate neuro- and bio-chemical responses to affect our feelings responses, and outcomes.
• How virtuous trust cycles and vicious distrust cycles are formed, and how they impact our relationships and results.
• How to use the 5 TRUST criteria, Conversational Dashboard, and other tools/frameworks to move up 3 levels of conversation.
• Additional tools and exercises that leaders can use to develop Conversational Intelligence or C-IQ in their teams and organizations.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, business leaders, and coaches/trainers
• Anyone who wishes to improve your leadership skills, build trust and improve team/organizational performance.
$9.97 – $13.97