Learn how to build a valuable, sellable, and scale-able business that thrives without you!
Do you find yourself stuck in your business because it depends too heavily on you? What does it take to build a business that can thrive without you, and can be sold for an attractive price? Regardless of whether you have firm plans to sell your company, it’s always good to have exit options. In this book, John Warrillow illustrates an 8-step model for building a sellable business.
Here are some useful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand what it takes to sell a business and why you’d want to avoid an earn out arrangement;
• Find out why small businesses should focus on a specialization and how to become #1 in your niche;
• Learn the 8-step model to build a sellable business that can thrive without you, including tips for building the business, automating your processes, freeing yourself from the day-to-day operations, communicating the sale to the team and getting the most competitive price from the potential buyer.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Entrepreneurs and Small business Owners (or SMBs)
• Business Consultants
Key words/concepts covered: selling a business, exit strategy, entrepreneurship, niche, specialization, business automation, small businesses, SME, SMB, Built to Sell, John Warrillow