Reprogram yourself for success with positive self-talk!
Our brains control everything we think and do. Yet, most self-help and success strategies fail to address the brain’s inner workings, and can only deliver limited or temporary results. The only way to make a permanent change is to reprogram your mind, and this book explains exactly how this can be done using self-talk.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand how your brain works, how your subconscious mind is programmed, and how your mental programming drives everything you believe, see, feel, think, and do. Uncover how your negative or counter-productive self-talk is sabotaging your outcomes.
• Learn the principles and techniques for effective self-talk, including: the 5 levels of self-talk, the 5 self-talk techniques, and how to craft/apply self-talk to change your habits, attitudes, perspectives, motivation and results.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Anyone who wishes to improve your potential and success in all aspects of life.
• Coaches, trainers, and people developers.
Key words/concepts covered: Self Help, Personal Development, Personal Growth, Self Improvement, Psychology, Success, Potential, Self-talk, Mental Programming, Subconscious Mind, Health, Wellness, Well-being, Motivation, Inspiration, Self-esteem, Spirituality, What to Say When You Talk to Yourself, Shed Helmtstetter
There are no reviews yet.