Manage stress in a positive way to improve your health and performance!
Do you struggle to cope with stressful situations or sometimes wish for a stress-free life? This book shares a wide range of research findings to show that stress isn’t necessarily bad. In fact, stress can actually be good for you. Your stress responses are actually your body’s way of helping you to cope with challenges, and a stressful life can mean that you’re positively engaged in things that matter to you! In “The Upside of Stress”, you’ll learn the biology of stress, and how you can use various strategies and interventions to thrive under pressure.
Here are some of the useful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand how mindsets and beliefs are proven to shape your actual, real-world outcomes. Find out how your stress mindset impacts your response to stress, and hence your health and performance.
• Find out how your body responds to stress with a range of stress responses, including Fight-or-Flight, Challenge, Tend-and-Befriend, and Learn-and-Grow. Learn a range of mindset interventions that can permanently shift your perception and approach to stress, to create positive long-term effects that snowball over time.
• Equip yourself with specific strategies and tactics for handling stressful situations, and to transform stress to a resource for performance enhancement.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders and managers.
• Professionals and researchers in the medical, health and wellness industries.
• Anyone wants to manage stress more effectively, improve your health and performance.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Stress Management, Stress Relief, Health, Wellness, Psychology, Neuroscience, Biology, Mindset, Resilience, Performance, Success, The Upside of Stress, Kelly McGonigal