Crack the Talent Code: Learn the 3 Keys to Developing Exceptional Talent!
Are skills and talent inborn or can you learn any skill with enough practice? Are there certain ingredients you can use to develop exceptional skills quickly or nurture them in others? This book by Daniel Coyle addresses these questions. In a nutshell, you don’t need pre-existing talent to develop new skills. Coyle explains the neurology behind skills formation, and how you can use 3 key practices to maximize the potential in yourself and in others.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand how myelin and brain circuits are linked to skills formation, and how you can leverage this natural brain mechanism to accelerate your learning;
• Learn the 3 key elements behind exceptional talent—Deep practice, Ignition, and Master Coaching—and how specifically you can use them to develop skills and talent in any area, from sports to music, math or arts.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Educators, trainers, coaches and people developers
• Leaders and managers of profit, nonprofit or public sectors who’re interested in improving skills and learning & development
Key words/concepts covered: Culture, Learning and Development, Skills Development, Organizational Development, Talent, People Development, Deep Practice, Coaching, Motivation, The Talent Code, Daniel Coyle