Master your psychology and relationship with money, to enjoy a happy and fulfilling life!
After researching and writing about finance for more than a decade, Morgan Housel found that luck and human behaviors play a much bigger role in determining one’s financial success than spreadsheets and analyses. In this book, he shares 18 biases, flaws, behaviors or attitudes that jointly make up your psychology of money. These factors affect your financial outcomes much more than technical skills like how to pick stocks or build a portfolio.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Uncover why your soft skills (how you manage your psychology and emotional impulses) have a bigger impact on your financial success than your technical skills (e.g. financial analyses, knowledge of market rules/laws.);
• Learn the common mistakes that people make about money, how you can overcome them; and
• Uncover the real secrets behind the successes of financial gurus like Warren Buffett, and how you can approach money in a way that’d bring you true wealth, peace, happiness and fulfillment.
Who should read this:
• Investors and people who wish to improve your financial intelligence.
• Anyone who wishes to improve your levels of wealth and happiness.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 26-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: money, wealth, retirement, investment, finance, financial success, happiness, The Psychology of Money, Morgan Housel