Learn how you can systematically improve the quality of your intuitions and decisions.
Real-life decisions are often challenging and complex, time is limited and we don’t have complete information for a fool-proof analysis. This book demystifies the concept of intuition, and provides a pragmatic approach to intuitive decision-making. These powerful insights and tactics are useful for anyone (from senior executives to middle managers and new hires) who wants to make better decisions at the workplace.
Here’s what you can expect to take away from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Find out what’s the Recognition-Primed Model, and how you can blend intuition with analysis;
• Understand what’s intuition and how you can train or hone it;
• Learn how to apply intuition at the workplace, and how to safeguard your intuition against obstacles.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Analytical Skills, Decision Making, Gary Klein, Intuitive Skills, Recognition-Primed Model, The Power of Intuition