By Gary Klein
Real-life decisions are often challenging and complex, time is limited and we don’t have complete information for a fool-proof analysis. This book demystifies the concept of intuition, and provides a pragmatic approach to intuitive decision-making.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• What is the Recognition-Primed Model, and how you can blend intuition with analysis;
• What is intuition and how you can train or hone it;
• How to apply intuition at the workplace, and how to safeguard your intuition against obstacles.
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, executives, and coaches/trainers.
• Anyone who wants to improve their decision-making skills, problem-solving skills, critical and intuitive thinking skills.
$9.97 – $13.97