Take control of your customer conversations and revolutionize your B2B sales!
How did a small group of salespeople continue to deliver outstanding B2B sales results during the 2009 economic crisis? How is the B2B sales landscape changing and what’s the most effective way to get sustainable results? Based on an extensive study involving some 6,000 sales reps from 90 companies, this book explains the surprising discovery that the best way to drive B2B sales is not to build relationships, but to challenge customers. The Challenger Sale describes a new sales model that could revolutionize B2B selling in the coming decades.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Discover the 3 surprising findings from the SEC research, including the 5 distinct sales profiles, the winning vs losing sales profile, and the implications for complex B2B sales;
• Learn the 3 key skillsets behind the Challenger Selling Model: to teach for differentiation, tailor for resonance and take control of the sale; and
• Get specific tips, insights and processes on how to adopt the Challenger Sale approach in your team and organization.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, Business-to-Business or B2B sales managers
• Salespeople, consultants, trainers and anyone who wants to develop skills/knowledge for business sales
Keywords/Key concepts covered: B2B, B-to-B, Sales, Management, Strategy, The Challenger Selling Model, The Challenger Sale, Taking Control of the Customer Conversation, Matthew Dixon, Brent Adamson
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf;
• A 13-page text/graphic summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic summary, or book summary infographic in pdf; and
• A 13-page text/graphic summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]