by Matthew Dixon & Brent Adamson
How did a small group of salespeople continue to deliver outstanding B2B sales results during the 2009 economic crisis? How is the B2B sales landscape changing and what’s the most effective way to get sustainable results? Based on an extensive study involving some 6,000 sales reps from 90 companies, this book explains the surprising discovery that the best way to drive B2B sales is not to build relationships, but to challenge customers. The Challenger Sale describes a new sales model that could revolutionize B2B selling in the coming decades.
In this summary, you’ll learn:
• The 3 surprising findings from the SEC research, including the 5 distinct sales profiles, the winning vs losing sales profile, and the implications for complex B2B sales;
• The 3 key skillsets behind the Challenger Selling Model: to teach for differentiation, tailor for resonance and take control of the sale; and
• The specific tips, insights and processes on how to adopt the Challenger Sale approach in your team and organization.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, Business-to-Business or B2B sales managers
• Salespeople, consultants, trainers and anyone who wants to develop skills/knowledge for business sales
$9.97 – $13.97