Lead consciously above the line to achieve long-term, sustainable success!
Consciousness is a state of mind which you can switch in and out of. At any point in time, you’re either living/leading consciously (above the line) or unconsciously (below the line). In this book, the authors Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman & Kaley Warner Klemp explain the difference between conscious and unconscious leadership. They present a roadmap with 15 commitments (sets of behaviors/mindsets) to help you identify where you stand at any point in time, and how to shift above the line to achieve long-term, sustainable success.
Here are some key takeaways you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the 4 states of consciousness and the difference between above-the-line and below-the-line thinking. Find out how your consciousness affects your well-being and results, See how you create your own circumstances, and learn to see the world with curiosity, openness and a commitment to learning.
• Use the 15 commitments to identify when you’ve fallen below the line, so you can consciously shift back above the line. Specifically, learn what it means to take full responsibility, learn with curiosity, experience all feelings fully, communicate with candor, stop all gossip, live in integrity, give and receive appreciation, thrive in your zone of genius, energize yourself with play and rest, explore opposite viewpoints, find approval/control/security from within, have an abundance mindset, treat the world as your ally, collaborate for win-for-all outcomes, and become the resolution needed.
Who should read this:
• Leaders and managers
• Anyone who wants to improve yourself, your relationships and achieve sustainable result.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 21-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 31-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 21-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Consciousness, above-the-line, abundance, spiritual growth, collaboration, leadership, personal growth, relationships, learning and development, The 15 Commitments of Conscious Leadership, Jim Dethmer, Diana Chapman, Kaley Warner Klemp