Find an Effective Positioning in 10 Steps!
Positioning is critical in any business. It’s sales and marketing, which are in turn essential to any business’s survival. Yet, few people truly understand what’s positioning or how to do it. In this book, marketer and entrepreneur April Dunford explains positioning in simple terms, and shares a proven approach to find your product positioning in 10 steps.
Here are the powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Learn how positioning creates a context to fundamentally shape how people see things;
• Uncover the signs of weak positioning, and find out why traditional positioning statements don’t work;
• Get a detailed walkthrough of 10 steps to find an effective product/company positioning, and identify 5 + 1 critical components underlying your positioning; and
• Learn how to implement your positioning.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, business owners, or entrepreneurs of startups and established companies; and
• Marketers, salespeople, and product developers
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Marketing, Business, Entrepreneurship, Positioning, Product Development, Sales, Strategy, Branding, Target Market, Unique Value Proposition, Professional Development, Obviously Awesome, April Dunford