Find your WHY and start living on purpose at personal and organizational levels!
Most of us can articulate what we do and how we do it, but not why we do what we do. We tend to think, act and communicate from the outside-in (WHAT-HOW-WHY), when the most influential people do the reverse: they think, act and communicate from the inside-out (WHY-HOW-WHAT). In short, they start with WHY. In this book, Simon Sinek, David Mead and Peter Docker provides a step-by-step DIY handbook to help any individual, team or organization to find your why.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this book:
• Understand what’s the Golden Circle and how it relates to the way our human brain / biology works;
• Get a detailed step-by-step guide on how to discover your WHY at the individual and tribe/ organizational levels; and
• How to bring your WHY to life, leverage your natural strengths and thrive with success and fulfilment.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 24-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now![Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers and people developers
• Anyone who wants to live with purpose and on purpose
Keywords: Purpose, Mission, Personal Development, Culture, Motivation, Find your Why, Simon Sinek, David Mead, Peter Docker