Learn the 14-part approach to developing EntreLeaders with both Leadership and Entrepreneurship skills!
A leader guides and inspires others while an entrepreneur takes on and manages the risks for a venture. To build a prosperous and thriving business, you need EntreLeadership—a blend of both leadership and entrepreneurship.
This is a business playbook by Dave Ramsey that captures essential business fundamentals and the common pitfalls to avoid in starting and growing a business, including specific components needed to nurture EntreLeadership in yourself and your team.
Here are some of the key takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Get a big picture overview of the key components needed to grow a successful business, with practical tips that you can apply immediately;
• Learn the 14 aspects of EntreLeadership, including how to move from dreams to goals, make the most of your time, make hard decisions, do great marketing, select/start/grow a business, hire/fire people, sell by serving, develop financial health, develop a culture of communication, build loyalty and unity, magnify success, address 3 critical operational areas, develop effective compensation plans and delegate effectively; and
• Get tips on how to nurture all 14 EntreLeadership philosophies in yourself and your team.
Who should read this:
• Aspiring entrepreneurs and business owners
• Business leaders, managers and executives
Key words/concepts covered: Business, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Management, Starting a Business, Growing a Business, EntreLeadership, Dave Ramsey
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]