Conquer Procrastination and Achieve More in Less Time!
Almost everyone today has too much to do and too little time. Built on 30 years of time-management study, “Eat that Frog!” presents 21 tips to help you stop procrastinating and get more work done. It’s a practical action guide for anyone who feels overwhelmed, or wants to be more effective in planning, prioritizing and achieving more results in less time.
Here are the key takeaways you can expect from the book:
• Learn how to identify your most crucial talents, skills and tasks;
• Find out how you can prioritize and organize your daily tasks to achieve better results; and
• Know the techniques to overcome procrastination and start taking action.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf;
• A 15-page text summary in pdf; and
• An audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or graphic summary in pdf; and
• A 15-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• People interested in want to improve productivity and time management skills
• People interested in better self-management and overcoming procrastination or inertia
Key words/concepts covered: Procrastination, Get in Flow, Prioritization, Time-Management, Personal-Management, Personal Discipline, Get more done in less time, Organization skills, Overcoming Inertia, Success Habits, Personal Development, Self-Help, Brian Tracy, Eat that Frog