Overcome your mental biases to make better decisions!
We need to make decisions every day. Yet, we often find ourselves regretting or abandoning these decisions—be it choosing the wrong career, making a poor business decision, or buying something we don’t need. This book explains why we make poor decisions, and how we can counter our mental biases using a robust decision-making framework to make better choices.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this book:
• Understand the 4 key steps in decision-making, and the 4 villains that get in the way of great decisions; and
• Learn the 4-part W.R.A.P. process, with specific strategies and tips you can apply to your daily decisions to get better outcomes.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 13-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 13-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders and coaches.
• Anyone interested in personal development and making better decisions.
Key words/concepts covered: Decision-Making, Problem-Solving, Making Good Choices, WRAP Process, Mental Biases, Psychology, Planning, Success, Personal Development, Decisive, Dan Heath, Chip Heath