Master the learning techniques to improve math, science or any area in life!
It doesn’t matter if you think you’re bad at numbers, mathethematics and science, or already good at them and looking to get better. Our brains are already capable of handling complex mental calculations and problems. To improve in Math and Science, we just need to learn how to learn. In this book, Barbara Oakley explains various learning concepts and practices to help you improve math, science, or virtually any topic or area in life. The insights are relevant for anyone who wish to learn better, faster and deeper.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary:
• Understand how your brain works and how you learn. Find out about the 2 modes of thinking (focused and diffuse), 2 key memory systems (short-term and long-term), and how they affect learning.
• Learn various learning strategies, including distributed practice, deliberate practice, mixed practice, chunking, spaced retrieval, memory techniques, and how to apply them to Math/Science.
• Get additional strategies and tips to overcome procrastination and prepare for tests/exams.
Who should read this:
• Students and learners from all ages who wish to improve their learning ability
• Teachers, educators, trainers, business leaders and people in people development roles
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Personal Development, Learning, Education, Success, Math, Mathematics, Science, Procrastination, Studying, Memory, Brain Science, Neuroscience, Psychology, Habits, A Mind for Numbers, Barbara Oakley