Address the root of your problems and remove them once and for all!
Do you find yourself struggling to resolve complex issues in work or life? Chances are, you’ve tried different solutions, only to find the old problems resurfacing or worsening. This book explains why this is so. Steve Zaffron and Dave Logan present Three Laws of Performance to help you target the root of the problems–it’s about rewriting the “default future” that people unconsciously live into. By changing the context of the issues, you can eliminate them in one fell swoop.
Here are some powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Uncover why and how you’re unconsciously living into a “default future” and bringing about the very problems that you want to avoid.
• Learn the Three Laws which can dramatically elevate your personal and organizational performance. Understand how your perceptions and language can block problem-resolution, and how you can rewrite the future.
• Find out you can apply the laws to rewrite the future for your organization, and to transform your personal results and performance.
Who should read this:
• Business leaders, managers and consultants
• Anyone who wishes to improve your performance, leadership and communications skills
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page graphic or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Organizational Performance, Personal Transformation, Success, Subconscious Mind, Communication, Leadership, Self-Management, Mindset, The Three Laws of Performance, Steve Zaffron, Dave Logan, Werner Erhard, Barbados Group, Landmark Education