See the world more clearly, make better decisions and achieve better outcomes!
All human beings suffer from mental biases and blind spots. When do we succumb to flawed thinking and when do we rise above them? What can we learn from our own successes and how can we multiply what works? In this book, Julia Galef explains why it’s so hard to overcome our cognitive biases, and why some people see the world clearly while others don’t.
Here are some of the key insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Uncover the difference between the Soldier Mindset vs the Scout Mindset. Understand why we default to the soldier mindset and why it hurts us in the long term;
• Learn 4 key attitudes and toolsets to see the world with more openness, curiosity and accuracy. Specifically, you’ll find out how to develop personal awareness, thrive without self-deception, change your mind more flexibly, and rethink your identity.
You can choose from 2 summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 16-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 27-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 16-page text summary in pdf
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Who should read this:
• Leaders, managers, educators and those in people-development roles;
• Anyone who wishes to see the world more clearly, improve your decision-making skills, problem-solving skills and critical thinking skills.
Key words/concepts covered: Personal Development, Self Help, Personal Growth, Self-Improvement, Problem-Solving, Cognitive Skills, Creativity, Decision-Making, Critical Thinking, Success, Potential, Learning and Development, Business, Philosophy, Psychology, Mental Bias, Cognitive Bias, Self-Awareness, Blind Spots, The Scout Mindset, Julia Galef