Use the laws of simplicity to reduce clutter and make things easier in work and life!
Everyone values the ability to do more with less, and to learn and do things more easily. Technology has created many new options for our work and personal lives. Yet, it has also added clutter and complexity to our lives. In this book, John Maeda presents 10 laws of simplicity and 3 technology keys that you can use to simplify your business, technology, product designs and life in general.
Here are some of the powerful takeaways you can expect from this summary:
• Learn the 10 Laws of Simplicity, with examples and application tips, to help you simplify your work and life. The 10 laws are: Reduce, Organize, Time, Learn, Differences, Context, Emotions, Trust, Failure, and The One.
• Find out why/how you should tap on 3 technological developments (Away, Open and Power) in your R&D and business investments.
Who should read this:
• People involved in Business or Product Development, Technology or Product Design.
• Anyone who wants to declutter and simplify their work and life.
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 14-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 25-min audio summary in mp3.
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 14-page text summary in pdf.
ORDER YOUR SUMMARY BUNDLE NOW!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Key words/concepts covered: Design, Technology, Business, Simplify Life, Product Development, Declutter, The Laws of Simplicity, John Maeda