Harness disruptive innovation to build and sustain profitable business growth!
Financial markets demand that companies deliver ever-faster growth. Yet, growth usually plateaus once a company’s core business matures. Once growth stops, it’s hard to pick up momentum again. To generate consistent, profitable growth from innovation, you must first understand how innovation works. This book explains 9 strategic areas to help both startups and established companies to leverage disruptive innovations to systematically create and maintain profitable growth.
Here are some powerful insights you can expect from this summary by ReadinGraphics:
• Understand the difference between sustaining innovation and disruptive innovation, and how new entrants can use the disruptive innovation to displace existing market leaders.
• Uncover the answers to 9 strategic questions behind sustainable, profitable growth. Learn how to beat your top competitors, what products customers will buy, who are the best customers for your product, which activities to do inhouse vs outsource, how to avoid being commoditized, which organizational structure to adopt for the new venture, how to develop the best strategies, how to fund the innovation, and what the CEO’s ideal role should be.
Who should read this:
• Business Leaders, Business Owners, Managers, Entrepreneurs, and Business Consultants
• People responsible for business strategy and growth, innovation, product development, and market development
You can choose from 2 ReadinGraphics summary bundles including:
1. Graphic + Text + Audio bundle ($13.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf;
• A 17-page text summary in pdf; and
• A 31-min audio summary in mp3
2. Graphic + Text bundle ($9.97)
• A one-page reading graphic, or infographic summary in pdf; and
• A 17-page text summary in pdf
Order your summary bundle now!
[Note: You can also enjoy this summary through our Subscription Plans]
Keywords: Business, Strategy, Innovation, Technology, Business Growth, Startup, Disruptive Technology, Product Architecture, Intrapreneurship, Entrepreneurship, Leadership, Management, Professional Development, Product Innovation, The Innovator’s Solution: Clayton Christensen, Michael Raynor
There are no reviews yet.